We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR).
We may collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to response to any queries which you may have.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- your name
- email address
- IP Address
We will never collect information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
For Self Placed Learning:
- Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of the course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content or downloaded the E-Book. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- In case Veraiso Academy Solutions cancels an event, 100% of course fees will be refunded to the delegate if the refund raise request is within 10 days of purchase of course. However travel, logistics or any personal expense incurred by learners/participants will not be refunded.
- In case Veraiso Academy Solutions cancels/postpones an event, the participants who are ahead of 10 days of purchase, of course, will be rescheduled to any upcoming batch without any extra charges.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 10 business days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 10 business days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- No refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend both days of the course.
Refund request can be initiated via email request to ClientCare@veraiso.com
Refunds: Duplicate payment
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
- Veraiso Academy reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by Veraiso Academy.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.