ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory
List of ISO 9001 Related Trainng Courses
ISO 9001 : Awareness Training Course
- Understand the terms and terminology related to ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the purpose and benefits of a Quality Management System
- Understand and apply documentation requirements (Documents and records)
- Understand the relationship between legal compliance and conformance to the standard
- Knowledge on implementing a quality management system
- Learn the value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- Acquire an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and risk based thinking
- Be able to discuss quality risk management and risk management methodology
Who should attend?
- Professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing quality management systems based on ISO 9001:2015.
- Anyone new to quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015 tasked with implementing and/or managing an organisation’s QMS.
- Introduction • Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Principles and Process Approach
- ISO 9001:2015 terminology and concepts
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Clauses
- Documented Information and ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit and Audit Records