We are committed to protecting our copyright and content material. We will act upon anyone who copies the information that we use lawfully (in accordance with the Malaysia Copyright Act 1987.).
Author, copyright owner herewith VERAISO is given an exclusive right to control under the copyright law. Legal rights that are given to them includes the rights to enforce their copyrighted works in cases for infringement either by civil or criminal action. In term of criminal prosecution, it is conducted by the Enforcement Division of Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperative and Consumerism (MTDCC) or Royal Malaysian Police.
Whoever use any copyrighted works without consent or authorization from the author (VERAISO), copyright owner and performer, it may constitute an infringement under Copyright Act 1987. Amongst the act of infringement includes:
- reproduces in any material form, performs, shows or plays or distributes to the public,
- imports any article into Malaysia for the purpose of trade or financial gains;
- makes for sale or rent any infringing copy;
- sells, rent or by way of trade, exposes or offers for sale or rent any infringing copy;
- distributes infringing copies;
- possesses, otherwise than for his private and domestic use, any infringing copy;
- exhibits in public any infringing copy by way of trade;
- makes or has in his possession any contrivance used or intended to be used for the purpose of making infringing copies
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.